Author Topic: Blackwater Operations  (Read 10173 times)

Originally posted by High Max
It's best to deal with it and enjoy the rest of the story. If it's a really great campaign, then a minor drawback like lack of voices shouldn't make you not want to experience the campaign. Also, dialog during a mission isn't usually an issue because most of the dialog takes place when there isn't any fighting for the moment. Notice that it's usually before the first hostile arrives and it's usually calm when most of the chatter is happening. That's when most wingmen dialog takes place in my experience. :nod:

Minor Drawback??

I call it a Major Drawback.

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
People. This debate isn't going anywhere. I suggest we let it be, so it won't get the chance to turn ugly :)
No surrender, no retreat.

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
Yeah, it would.

Not gonna happen. :D

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
So how's beta testing going? Time for an update? I'm looking forward to this great campaign. It's gonna be fun to see the Golgathas in action;7. Too bad you guys won't make a sequel in which we fight the Shivans. It would've been nice to see the Golgathas fight the Shivans.:nod:;)

:nod: I'm looking forward to this one too.
(nice switch to original topic :D)
No surrender, no retreat.

Offline Genoism

• WIP FS3
i don't really care if its high quality i just don't want to read it...heck ill even do the talking if need be i just don't want to pause to read, takes away from the suspense
After much debate I decided quotes are a waste of time.

Offline Genoism

• WIP FS3
Oh no, it appears that we are back off-topic again :D

sorry sorry dont' kill me plz

Burn him!  Burn the blasphemist!

Offline Genoism

• WIP FS3
ahh it burns!!!!

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
Feel the burn :cool:
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"