Author Topic: BWO Website Back Online  (Read 20722 times)

Re: BWO Website Back Online
BWO = Being Waiting Out....

lol, but seriously, the campaign looks absolutely gorgeous, and everyone is looking forward to it. This is merely a suggestion, but perhaps you guys might consider getting some more guys to help you who have free time and can get the campaign released much quicker? It seems you guys have done most of the work, so why not bring in the reinforcements to finish it off?  :nod:

Also, will it be released as SCP compatible?

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
  • Im not the droid your looking for, move along
Still some work to be done, but I dont think we need more people at this point (in the modelling part for instance, theres 2 of us already+ 1 converter). Adding more would just make things less manageable IMO.

And of course it will be SCP compatible, otherwise we wouldnt be working our asses off to produce HTL models :P
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Why, you ask? What, do I look like a Shivan to you?!?

Raven is a god.

Offline Turnsky

• FOXFIRE Artisté
  • huh?.. Who?.. hey you kids, git off me lawn!
Still some work to be done, but I dont think we need more people at this point (in the modelling part for instance, theres 2 of us already+ 1 converter). Adding more would just make things less manageable IMO.

And of course it will be SCP compatible, otherwise we wouldnt be working our asses off to produce HTL models :P

that explains the delay greatly, for all intensive purposes, you've had to do pretty much everything from scratch. as well as add a few extra goodies on the texturing side to make it stand up to the SCP's standards.  :)
   //Warning\\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do not torment the sleep deprived artist, he may be vicious when cornered,
in case of emergency, administer caffeine to the artist,
he will become docile after that,
and less likely to stab you in the eye with a mechanical pencil
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
  • Im not the droid your looking for, move along
Exactly, otherwise you would be playing BWO already.

But its preferable to deliver a more professional and up to today standards work, albeit with a later release, then a rushed work, with sub-par models
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Why, you ask? What, do I look like a Shivan to you?!?

Raven is a god.

Offline Ace

• Truth of Babel
    • http://www.lordofrigel.com
Oddly enough BWO is overall exactly reversed from where it was a few years ago.

Before the mods were done but the campaign itself wasn't.

Now the campaign is done (save for some balancing that'll have to be done with the finalized mods) but the mods need to be updated.
Ace
Self-plagiarism is style.
-Alfred Hitchcock

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce
Sounds close to being done. It sounds so close that it could be done this month if worked on :)
Unfortunately its the summer and people want to occasionally have a peek at the big glowy thing in the sky :)

We need to finish up some of the MOD content and then we'll be in really fantastic shape I think.  Believe me...I'd love nothing more than to see BWO finally released.
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I can already tell you guys are closer to release than MT. -__-;;

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
The BlackWater Operations Website

After a long hiatus and multiple server moves the BlackWater Operations team would like to announce that our website is now back online and we will be updating it more regularly as we press in on finishing the campaign and making it available for download.  Several areas like the Story and Intelligence section are currently unavailable as we revamp those sections with new information.
Back on topic...

The website apparently hasn't been updated since the date of this post. :p

Offline Snail

• SC 5
When even Goober's on to you, you'd better watch out :P

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
The BlackWater Operations Website

After a long hiatus and multiple server moves the BlackWater Operations team would like to announce that our website is now back online and we will be updating it more regularly as we press in on finishing the campaign and making it available for download.  Several areas like the Story and Intelligence section are currently unavailable as we revamp those sections with new information.
Back on topic...

The website apparently hasn't been updated since the date of this post. :p
Its true :)
- IceFire

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
Nothing to update just yet.  I was going to add some of the fancy new stuff we have but it wasn't quite ready yet and we made a few changes and fixes here and there.
- IceFire