Author Topic: New to freespace mods  (Read 2931 times)

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Re: New to freespace mods
Before the days of Scotty's list, I used to refer to the Wiki for "User Made Campaigns." That's truthfully where a proper list of campaigns should be, though maintaining that is certainly more of a challenge than in a stickied thread. Obviously, a proper wiki directory and dedicated page for a campaign is much better for giving you an idea of what you want to play, or even what you do not want to play.

...The problem is that many of the campaign pages are not up to date, and if they have links to files or data, those links or data may also not be up to date.
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
A wiki list is actually significantly less of a challenge, not more.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Because anyone can edit it.

How about make copy the list from Scotty's to the wiki, then ask Scotty to be the moderator of that section?