Author Topic: Damnit Bioware!  (Read 5734 times)

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Things are not that gloomy.

Browse the bioware forums a little. the DEV's are posting there are regulary as some of the most frequent posters here. Hell, I know all the Bio DEv's by name, what they liek to eat, where they live and other stuff.

I think that Mass Effect will appear on PC too, but I'm not sure as I was not browsing ME forums, I'm haning around Dragon Age forums.

THAT is their main, holy grail project, a PC exclusive and the greatest RPG project they ever made.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Freespace Freak

• Official forum permanewb
Hell, I know all the Bio DEv's by name, what they liek to eat, where they live and other stuff.

:wtf: Stalker?

THAT is their main, holy grail project, a PC exclusive and the greatest RPG project they ever made.

They've had that on their site since before Mass Effect, but they still have the same screens, no real update.  Are they working on it at all?

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
I think that Mass Effect will appear on PC too, but I'm not sure as I was not browsing ME forums, I'm haning around Dragon Age forums.

maybe dragon age is something special but mass effect is the one that sells quite alot and is biowares main project and maybe bioware does dragon age to x360 also?:p
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Mathwiz6

• Pees numbers
*kisses grail*

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

maybe dragon age is something special but mass effect is the one that sells quite alot and is biowares main project and maybe bioware does dragon age to x360 also?:p

Crikey.  Do remember to exhale next time, eh?

Offline Mathwiz6

• Pees numbers
That sorta sounds like putting AOE on a 360... Doesn't work so hot. Wanna try playing NWN with a 360 controller?

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Hell, I know all the Bio DEv's by name, what they liek to eat, where they live and other stuff.

:wtf: Stalker?

LOL...no..they post... A LOT...

They've had that on their site since before Mass Effect, but they still have the same screens, no real update.  Are they working on it at all?
[/quote]

Yeah. They introdced this project to the community early on - at the very begining. That's why it looks like ti's going nowhere. Normally you have Dev's working on a project for a yer before you even hear it exists. This way, hte fans were included in the game creation from the very beginning, discussing with the Dev's asnd stuff.
But the Dev's said that they won't release ANY info before the deal wit hthe publisher is finalized.

B.t.w. - those screenies are not actual. DA will look more like Mass Effect.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Rictor

• Murdered by Brazilian Psychopath
http://www.gametab.com/news/717007/

YESSSSSS! PC Gamer UK sez

"Mass Effect will come to PC (it's currently only announced for Xbox 360): it's not been officially confirmed but we have it on good authority. It's been three years since a BioWare developed game hit the PC: Mass Effect is a forceful reminder of why that's too damn long."

Offline Mathwiz6

• Pees numbers
Bioware takes 3 years to make games anyway  :lol:. But they are really good  :D