General FreeSpace > FreeSpace & FreeSpace Open Support

Steam Deck - I will pay a nerd to get Knossos working.

<< < (5/14) > >>

delta_5-1:

--- Quote from: 5thAce on October 07, 2022, 08:31:57 am ---UPDATE: It's working! I'll need to look into modifying the control layout but so far so good.

--- End quote ---

Let me know how those instructions for the controls worked. I know my control bindings might have been a little bit crazy, so if you have any deliberate feedback for those let's get this process better ironed out.

delta_5-1:
So, my process  may have been screwed up by the latest SteamOS package.

I'm currently stuck with an error saying it  can't find setuptools

I will keep trying, but again, if anyone  gets Knossos into a flatpack and distributed on the Discovery Store, Ill do whatever I can, and  pay you $69.

Cobra:

--- Quote from: delta_5-1 on December 22, 2022, 03:14:27 am ---I will keep trying, but again, if anyone  gets Knossos into a flatpack and distributed on the Discovery Store, Ill do whatever I can, and  pay you $69.

--- End quote ---

I'm like 98% certain this is illegal.

[EDIT] I have misread the post. I shall now commit seppuku out of shame.

Colonol Dekker:
*following-

What's the discovery store? 

If the guy is paying someone for the time and effort spent repurposing/repackaging knossos, rather than the software itself, is that illegal?  This is an interesting thread.

Grizzly:

--- Quote from: Cobra on December 22, 2022, 04:32:15 am ---
--- Quote from: delta_5-1 on December 22, 2022, 03:14:27 am ---I will keep trying, but again, if anyone  gets Knossos into a flatpack and distributed on the Discovery Store, Ill do whatever I can, and  pay you $69.

--- End quote ---

I'm like 98% certain this is illegal.

--- End quote ---

What would be illegal about it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version