Author Topic: Looking for Testers  (Read 2160 times)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Folks, I'm looking for a few beta-testers...
2 or 3 should do it....

what's currently coming up on you:
- Test of new 3.3 refited TBP - Episode 1 campaign
- beta-test of the upcoming TBP - Episode 2 materials
(- maybe even playtests on AotB material)

please post in this thread when you are willing to join
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline madaboutgames

• Heatemup People!
    • The Heat Em Up Web site
Ill give you a hand orp, dont have that much time Ive a millions things to do but ill do a bit of testing for you mate :)
*The Earth Brakiri War*
*B5 Star Fury Pilot*

Are You Ready?  Find Out!
www.heatemup.co.uk

Visit  -  http://proxima-fleet.com for the heatemup Forums.

Offline Wavey

I can test for you if needed

Offline RavenTS

• www.KULTLOESUNGEN.de
What does testing exactly mean? Will you send me a simple file that has to be copied into a directory and everything is fine..?

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
What does testing exactly mean? Will you send me a simple file that has to be copied into a directory and everything is fine..?

well, you'll get files form me (either via Email or from FTP), you will have to put it into your directory and than you have to play the mission(s)* and you've got to tell me what is not working right (if anything is working at all).

* although I spoke of material before it's most likely that you will have to deal with missions...
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."