Author Topic: Wow!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 19673 times)

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
This board is like SO dead :p
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Don't go into predictions yet! We are just working in secret. I am trying to convince the staff to push on the work and release the whole stuff before New Year's eve. Trust in my charisma.  :cool:
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Which New Year's eve?

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
This year's.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
If you actually make that date, I shall be most surprised.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
*Dons the anti-whip jacket*

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
If you actually make that date, I shall be most surprised.

Me too...
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
What he didn't tell you is that I'm officially delaying the new year. Indefinitely.
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Solatar

I thought it was just a second.

That was you, wasn't it? :nervous:

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
What he didn't tell you is that I'm officially delaying the new year. Indefinitely.

There's still lunar new year. But that is in just a few weeks. Better hurry. :D
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work

Can you do that?
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
None of you has noticed that I was joking?

Yeah, but you always need some sort of backdoor, before you start joking ;)
Heh, by the time that we announce an official release date and MT really is completed and all wrapped up, nobody will believe it and call us liars :D

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
None of you has noticed that I was joking?

Blind hope.
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Do you see, what I'm talking about ?  :D

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
Yeah, but you always need some sort of backdoor, before you start joking ;)

What do you mean?

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Suggesting you need an escape route planned for when your innocent little joke sparks off World War III? On that note I'd like to suggest you go to the General Freespace forum and tell everyone an insider at Volition gave you a release date for Freespace 3 - on XBox 360.

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
It's better not to mention FreeSpace 3 anywhere.

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
TopAce, you SO missed that joke.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM