Author Topic: It's quiet...  (Read 3783 times)

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
I'm not sure exactly if anything is going on here, as the last post was... mid November. Is everything still going?
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline Admiral Nelson

• Resurrecter of Campaigns
  • The GTA expects that every man will do his duty.
Wait for the 3.6.10 MediaVps to be complete....
If a man consults whether he is to fight, when he has the power in his own hands, it is certain that his opinion is against fighting.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
I can barely find time to work on INFA and NTV... :(

I'd say to recruit more people...we definitely need them. A community project should have, IMO, an "enlarged" team.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Wasn't the point of having it a community project that anyone interested could just add what they wanted?

Offline Admiral Nelson

Perhaps.  Evidently no one else is so interested.

I will have a variety of campaigns to release immediately after the new MediaVPs.  There is no value in releasing these any earlier.
If a man consults whether he is to fight, when he has the power in his own hands, it is certain that his opinion is against fighting.

Offline Vasudan Admiral

• Twisted Infinities
Get the 2014 Media VPs and report any bugs you find in them to the FSU Mantis so that we may squish them. || Blender to POF model conversion guide
Twisted Infinities

Offline Admiral Nelson

OOOhh.... You've caught me out of town.  Look for FSCRP releases this weekend. :)

I'm having a serious case of RL priorities taking over so unfortunately I haven't been testing as much as I was months ago.

OOOhh.... You've caught me out of town.  Look for FSCRP releases this weekend. :)

I think I'm busy through December to Feb next year so I doubt I can contribute much, that's if any testing is needed.

Offline starlord

ooh!

Pandora's box perhaps?

Or the titan rebellion? ;7

Too quiet....  :shaking:

(sorry, had to)
Sig censored by people with no sense of humor