Author Topic: Inferno 10th Anniversary Announcement  (Read 72133 times)

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Re: Inferno 10th Anniversary Announcement
Your insights in the Internal are very helpful and we'd like to keep you around. Just don't go around posting nonsense about nanotech and terraforming and we'll be fine.

R

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Aww. Well, I'll try to contribute more somehow.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Well we could use someone bug testing our current HUD problem, I'm out of ideas on how to fix it, my last attempt today did nothing.

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
And mission design. We are so close to reaching 50 missions (and therefore release). :nod:

R

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Need those important models done first :p

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
We are so close to reaching 50 missions (and therefore release)

50? But there are only 36 listed in the image a few posts back. Unless those are the finished missions?
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Just don't go around posting nonsense about nanotech and terraforming and we'll be fine.
You win! :yes:

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
50? But there are only 36 listed in the image a few posts back. Unless those are the finished missions?
There are a few missions being worked on behind the scenes. ;)

Just don't go around posting nonsense about nanotech and terraforming and we'll be fine.
You win! :yes:

Well he's gone now.  And the surprising thing is our team productivity soared exponentially afterwards.

R

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Well he's gone now.  And the surprising thing is our team productivity soared exponentially afterwards.

I approve this message :yes:
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline BrotherBryon

• Resident Lurker

R
Well that probably has less to do with his departure and more to do with Trivial Psychic's arrival.

Holy Crap. SHIVANS! Tours

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
*Trivial Psychic desperately tries to keep his own head from becoming over-inflated*
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
*Trivial Psychic desperately tries to keep his own head from becoming over-inflated*

Do you need a pin?
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
That would result in much spattering of grey-matter.

Offline Legate Damar

• Keeping up with the Cardassians
  • Hail Cardassia!
May I please use ships from this in my campaign?

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Well, ships from the original R1 (and its released upgrades) and from the model dump in THIS thread would be fine, but if they are models only found in Inferno, I expect that you would need to give credit to the team for these models and/or textures.  As for those unreleased models in the mod-to-be, I expect you'd need to negotiate with Woo or Rampage via PMs to gain access to those.

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
May I please use ships from this in my campaign?

The answer is yes - - you may use our assets when we release them. :nod:  But because you are new to HLP, and your reputation is unknown here, I am wary of negotiating with you for non-released project assets.  Feel free to help yourself to whatever has been released, however.

R

Offline Legate Damar

• Hail Cardassia!
What, are you afraid I will make a lame campaign and disgrace your models or something?

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Nope, we don't want them released to public before Inferno is out. We don't know how fast you work, among other things.

Offline Legate Damar

• Hail Cardassia!
I can't make models very well (I am stuck on blender and uvmapping) and I need 4 original models for my campaign. I can do FRED and tables but I still need to learn modular tables.

Offline BrotherBryon

• Resident Lurker
Not all assets are finished and a good number are in or in need of further development. The team has released some assets that were developed for inferno over the years but have aged and are not needed by the current mod pack. We do have a few assets coming soon to public release as part of our agreement with an outside collaborator. We will release those as soon as they are finished but as for the rest (especially the larger more complex models) you will have to wait like every one else.
Holy Crap. SHIVANS! Tours