General FreeSpace > FreeSpace Discussion

Looking for extended Map node picture from an old mod ?

(1/2) > >>

Jouzin:
Hello guys.
I remember there was one picture of Frespace 2 nodes map where there were a lot of new systems and like 3/4 of them were Shivans systems.
I think there was a connection from Ross 128 to some Nebula system and the same from Gamma Draconis.   
Anybody from you have some backup of it ? I am unable to find it on the internet or here on HLP :(

Asking bcs my old external HDD died with all of my 20 GB  of FS 2 data  ( mods, ships, user created campaign, My own campaign that I was working for several years,  my own 3d modeled ships )  :( 
At least I still have old notes from which I was creating my own campaign.
That extended node map , I think it was from BWO mod ,  I used as a base map for my Post Capella campaign.

Thank you in advance. 

0rph3u5:

--- Quote from: Jouzin on May 31, 2023, 10:50:20 am ---That extended node map , I think it was from BWO mod ,  I used as a base map for my Post Capella campaign.

--- End quote ---

Is this the one you are looking for?

It's on the wiki

Jouzin:

--- Quote from: 0rph3u5 on May 31, 2023, 12:20:30 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jouzin on May 31, 2023, 10:50:20 am ---That extended node map , I think it was from BWO mod ,  I used as a base map for my Post Capella campaign.

--- End quote ---

Is this the one you are looking for?

It's on the wiki

--- End quote ---

Sorry no that is not it.

That one was like 3 times bigger. There were some yellow ( I  think Ancient systems ) and a lot of red ones with a lot of Nebulas. I think a lot of systems were named from India culture and religion. I think it was either from BWO or maybe Behind enemy lines mod.  Not sure :(
Crap pitty I did not do a double backup of those files :(   Lost everything.

Novachen:
After i searched through the forums the node map in question was from Behind enemy Lines aka FS2.9.

This node map was also used by the Ghosts of the Past mod as it seems.

But well, unfortunately i was not able to retrieve it yet. Waybackmachine did not have saved both URLs.

So, i am out of ideas right now.

Trivial Psychic:
Is this it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version