Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

Possible Menu Music

<< < (3/8) > >>

Darius:
:bump:

Updated this one a bit more, open to opinions about what works about it and what doesn't. Still quite short, as I'm considering it as a candidate for mainhall music.

Joshua II (Menu Version) | Direct Link

Droid803:
Very nice.
Though I feel it's deviated quite from the original "Joshua" (aside from the few lines in the middle), which isn't a bad thing.
I'd say this version would be better than the last version as mainhall music :yes:, but the previous (the one included in BP) would be better for in-flight BGM. :nod:
That's just me.

Regardless, it's awesome.

Androgeos Exeunt:
C'mon, download, download...before my connection with linksys kicks it...
* Androgeos Exeunt downloads the first version.
Yes.
* Androgeos Exeunt sees the newer version.

--- Quote from: GTVA Colossus X-2 ---Well crap.
--- End quote ---
* Androgeos Exeunt listens to the first version.
Wow. It sounds really peaceful. If that lady on the Menu Screen is the Admiral of the Sanctuary, I think this piece of music fits perfectly. The best part of all is that it loops like a dream.

* Androgeos Exeunt downloads the so-called "Joshua III", aka. the second version and listens to it.
You know, at this rate, my MP4 will be filled with all your different pieces of Joshua II. All of them are the pinnacle of FreeSpace 2 menu music! I concur with Droid that the newer version is more fitting, but as campaign creator, you have the final say. And, to be frankly honest, I've never heard anything more beautiful than this.

Here's an idea: use one for the menu music, and the other for credits music. :)

ShadowGorrath:
And the last possible bit of free space in my MP3 player got filled up.

This sounds great.

mr.WHO:
Impressive.

BTW Guys, could you direct me to some other FS1 and FS2 music remix'es ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version