Hosted Projects - Standalone > WoD Forum Game

Forum Test Game - Rules and Sign up

<< < (8/8)

Enioch:
Can you explain potential mechanics, please?

The way I see it, if a fleet reaches Elite + Zealous, their potential is @ a total of 5, giving it +50% effectiveness in Dmg and Ev.

So, for every point of morale and / or experience a fleet gains, they also gain a 10% increase to Dmg and Ev.?

And I note that you mention 'maximum potential' in the rules, but cap it at 4. Does this mean we can only go up to +40%, no matter how maxed out the Morale / XP are?

Also, do the above percentages apply before or after the flat 5 Evasion bonus in an asteroid field?

Spoon:

--- Quote ---So, for every point of morale and / or experience a fleet gains, they also gain a 10% increase to Dmg and Ev.?
--- End quote ---
Yes

--- Quote ---And I note that you mention 'maximum potential' in the rules, but cap it at 4. Does this mean we can only go up to +40%, no matter how maxed out the Morale / XP are?
--- End quote ---
The cap can be increased with research.

--- Quote ---Also, do the above percentages apply before or after the flat 5 Evasion bonus in an asteroid field?
--- End quote ---
Evasion stat*potential+asteroids, rounded.

Enioch:

--- Quote from: Spoon on September 17, 2015, 09:17:18 am ---
--- Quote ---So, for every point of morale and / or experience a fleet gains, they also gain a 10% increase to Dmg and Ev.?
--- End quote ---
Yes

--- Quote ---And I note that you mention 'maximum potential' in the rules, but cap it at 4. Does this mean we can only go up to +40%, no matter how maxed out the Morale / XP are?
--- End quote ---
The cap can be increased with research.

--- Quote ---Also, do the above percentages apply before or after the flat 5 Evasion bonus in an asteroid field?
--- End quote ---
Evasion stat*potential+asteroids, rounded.

--- End quote ---

Rounded up, down, or nearest (with 5->up)?  :p

Spoon:
Whatever the default Round() of Calc is  :p
(Nearest)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version