Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

RELEASE — Blue Planet

<< < (32/46) > >>

Stilljoe7:
Did you find a resolution? I have the same error, at the same point, using 21.4.0.  This is a fresh install of Freespace 2 and BP on a fresh download of Knossos, as I was having problems in other campaigns as well.

Log file is here: https://fsnebula.org/log/61be5200206c31575c2001de

taoofcrime:
This is identical to a problem I'm still having with Battle Of Neptune

Body_Count-VX9-:

--- Quote from: Nalin Srivastava on November 17, 2021, 07:46:39 am ---That bug happens with the 21.5.0 Nightly Builds. Idk why it happens but use one of the older Nightly Builds and it should load

--- End quote ---
this isnt just nightly mods im running default install and have the same issue and i have no other options to fix.

noobspace:
I'm having issues running Blue Planet on Linux. I have the same problem praseodym describes above with the taskbar, but I can work around that. However, on the very first mission I get a lua error:

--- Code: ---LUA ERROR: [string "proBox-sct.tbm - On Game Init"]:87: attempt to index a nil value

------------------------------------------------------------------

stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[string "proBox-sct.tbm - On Game Init"]:87: in function 'GetTextFromGauges'
[string "proBox-sct.tbm - On Game Init"]:64: in function 'UpdateText'
[string "proBox-sct.tbm - On Game Init"]:54: in function 'MakeList'
[string "proBox-sct.tbm - On Game Init"]:198: in function 'proBoxOn'
[string "String: proBoxOn()"]:1: in main chunk

--- End code ---
I can click "Continue" and the mission will load, but then nothing happens...I'm just flying around, and there's no dialog or missions updates. The mission appears completely broken.

This is Blue Planet Complete, installed via Knossos, version 1.1.5. Any ideas for how I can fix?

MCStoneZ:
Hey everyone, I've recently discovered Freespace and have played Multiple Mods for the game and haven't encountered any errors until now. I have just started Age of Aquarius in Blue Planet Complete and everything works fine until the first mission, and below is the message I get as soon as I click the "commit" icon in the bottom right corner to start the mission. I can click continue and the mission will start, and I have the objective to make contact with earth... yet nothing will happen; I just undock and can fly around but I get no dialogue, the mission just will not progress any further.

Any help would be appreciated as I'm fully invested into the freespace universe and It's so gutting to not be able to continue the story!

LUA ERROR: [string "proBox-sct.tbm - On Game Init"]:87: attempt to index a nil value

stack traceback:
   [C]: ?
   [string "proBox-sct.tbm - On Game Init"]:87: in function 'GetTextFromGauges'
   [string "proBox-sct.tbm - On Game Init"]:64: in function 'UpdateText'
   [string "proBox-sct.tbm - On Game Init"]:54: in function 'MakeList'
   [string "proBox-sct.tbm - On Game Init"]:198: in function 'proBoxOn'
   [string "String: proBoxOn()"]:1: in main chunk

Navigation

[0] Message Index