Hosted Projects - Standalone > Wings of Dawn

RP To Save Humanity! The Hierarchy Invades Again!

<< < (2/6) > >>

Lorric:

--- Quote from: Enioch on September 11, 2016, 02:19:18 pm ---Hmmmm. Interesting.

So, let me see if I understand this. We RP. And the fleets gain mechanical advantages for it?

Hmmmm.

Yeah, I can get behind this. Expect some RP soon. I always wanted to explore the Archangel workers / Katyusha sailors a bit more.

BTW, would it be possible to slow this down a bit (i.e. one turn per two days?) I really want to participate in this, but I have limited time available right now, what with finishing my doctorate and all.

EDIT: Spoon. Pls. RP. Make canon. Pls.

--- End quote ---
Yes, you understand correctly. You'll also (all being well) be getting your super fleet like Spoon's game, there's no other player who'll be able to make a bigger impact on the battle than you.

I'll do the next turn tomorrow as planned (Hierarchy needs to do some damage, damn it!  :lol:) then slow down to 2 days unless inexplicably the Hierarchy has another horrendous round.

Enioch:
Check. Many thanks.

Lorric:

--- Quote from: Enioch on September 11, 2016, 02:35:56 pm ---Check. Many thanks.

--- End quote ---
Oh, will you need to engage in battle to produce RP or will you be fine without it? The 3rd DD will probably see little or no action until it merges with the 2nd DD Homeguard and gets back on the front. I could keep the one day thing going until you fight if you need action.

Enioch:
Nah, I'm mostly focusing on the behind-the-lines preparation for now. I've always been one for worldbuilding over action.

Lorric:

--- Quote from: Enioch on September 11, 2016, 03:12:15 pm ---Nah, I'm mostly focusing on the behind-the-lines preparation for now. I've always been one for worldbuilding over action.

--- End quote ---
I'm very much looking forward to it then! Really enjoyed your work last time, very happy I'll get to see more of it. :nod:

Oh, and to you and anyone else who may want to join in, don't feel restricted by the point the game is at. RPing events that have already gone by is perfectly fine. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version