Hosted Projects - Standalone > Diaspora Tech Help

can't see a folder after installing

(1/1)

martiene:
Just installed Diaspora on my PC in a folder on D:\games drive. I can't find the folder there or anywhere else.
PC is running on win-10

karajorma:
That's very strange. Could it be that your anti-virus software has quarantined the folder? Also, did you install the game directly or did you use Knossos? The latter is usually the easiest way to install the game these days.

martiene:

--- Quote from: karajorma on January 28, 2019, 10:11:33 am ---That's very strange. Could it be that your anti-virus software has quarantined the folder? Also, did you install the game directly or did you use Knossos? The latter is usually the easiest way to install the game these days.

--- End quote ---

Installed the regular way. Never hearth of Knossos. My anti-virus did not give any notes that the folder is bad or any other. Normally it does.
it sure is strange. After installation it even opens a start screen or so. But if I close this I can't find a folder or Icon to reopen it.

I really hope some one can help me.

martiene:
karajorma, I rechecked my anti virus/firewall and it appeared you were right.   :banghead:
The installation was blocked. I unblocked it and it seems to work now. Thanks for the help.  :yes: :yes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version