Author Topic: Hi there  (Read 1134 times)

Offline darkdaej

• Wingmen: Useless buggers
Hey there everyone!  I guess introductions are in order.  I'm Darkdaej and I've been a FreeSpace fan since 2000 and a member on this forum for over 10 years now.  :cool:

Thing is, I haven't been here since 2010! :shaking:

I used to be pretty active on here back then, but I doubt anyone remembers me.  It's not like I actually contributed to the work being done here other than commenting on what others did or just talk about lore.

However I do believe my skills at writing may be needed.  The Wiki seems to be in dire need of an overhaul given that it refers to a version of FSO that I was using the last time I was active in this forum (3.6.9!!)  It also seems to be lacking in lore-related information. 

On another note, I'd like to say I'm really glad this community is still so active.  When I got the urge to get FSO installed again I was afraid the project would have died out or stagnated.  However I see the project has moved forwards on a lot of fronts.

I intend to resume my activity in this community and yeah, if you guys need help with the wiki, I'm more than willing to help out.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Welcome back!  Hope life's treating you well and looking forward to seeing you on the boards.

I think I'll use the gold beam today..
:welcomeyellow:
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png