Author Topic: Silent Threat  (Read 8990 times)

Originally posted by Stealth
yes, but do'nt go expecting it THAT soon... expect the regular ST missions firsT :nod:

What Weapons could the Loki use agian? In FS1?:confused:
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
"ML-16 Laser"

"Disruptor"

"Avenger"

"Flail"

"Prometheus"

"Banshee"

"Leech Cannon"
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Originally posted by Knight Templar
"ML-16 Laser"

"Disruptor"

"Avenger"

"Flail"

"Prometheus"

"Banshee"

"Leech Cannon"

Thanks also need missiles and the same for the Zeus. Many Thanks. I'm doing a patch to the FS port that gives the same restrictons as in FS1, they all could not use all the weapons like the Port dose.
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
Medusa

( "ML-16 Laser" "Avenger" "Disruptor" "Flail" "Leech Cannon" "Prometheus" "S-Breaker")

Missles

"D-Missile" "Fury" "Phoenix V" "Synaptic" "Stiletto" "Hornet#Weak" "Interceptor" "EM Pulse" "Cluster Bomb" "Tsunami")

Loki Missles

"MX-50" "D-Missile" "Fury" "Interceptor" "Phoenix V" "Hornet" "Hornet#Weak" "EM Pulse")

Its all in the tables.. Unless you don't have FS1

Too Long, Didn't Read

Originally posted by Knight Templar
Medusa

( "ML-16 Laser" "Avenger" "Disruptor" "Flail" "Leech Cannon" "Prometheus" "S-Breaker")

Missles

"D-Missile" "Fury" "Phoenix V" "Synaptic" "Stiletto" "Hornet#Weak" "Interceptor" "EM Pulse" "Cluster Bomb" "Tsunami")

Loki Missles

"MX-50" "D-Missile" "Fury" "Interceptor" "Phoenix V" "Hornet" "Hornet#Weak" "EM Pulse")

Its all in the tables.. Unless you don't have FS1

I got the Madusa I need the Zeus, and the Madusa can't use the S Breaker, or the Leech Cannon, and the EM Pulse is not called that in FS1 it's called the EMP.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2002, 11:47:33 am by 194 »

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
my mistake, those are the zeus's not medusas...

:) I think i was just thinking of how much i like the medusa better

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
thanks for confusing us all...

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
you are evil.. eevviiilllllll

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
no needless spamming please KT :)

Silent Threat will be released as soon as GE goes over the missions and checks them.  that's all for now
« Last Edit: November 28, 2002, 01:14:49 pm by 594 »

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
A message brought to you from the Spammers Association of America; Nice save Stealth!

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
don't push it KT ;)

So... anyone here have FREDding experience and willing to help with ST- Reborn in a few days/weeks?

I know i will...

KT?  how about you?

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
I'm already in f00!

:cool:

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Solatar

I'm moderately good, and I'm an extremely quick learner. So, anything I don't know, I WILL learn.

EDIT: PLEASE!!! I REALLY want to help!:D

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
alrighty Hades, do you know how to FRED?

Offline Solatar

I can FRED moderately well, and anything that I don't know how to do, I'll figure out very quickly. I plan to FRED for the TVWP, my own little baby.

That last post was a bit...ecentric, but I really like this idea of a better Silent Threat.:D

Offline Raptor

I would be willing to help.  FREDing and moding tables, maps and pofs are about the only things I can do:sigh:
...There ought to be something surreal about a Zoid offering romantic advice...and yet there is not. It seems perfectly normal that the Liger is giving Bit advice on relationships, and it shouldn't, but it does. Dangit man, you've confused me again.[/I]
NGTM-R review of one of the chapters in my fanfic story :D Story is here! -> 'Ancient Legacies'

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
For an explanation of Reborn, I direct you to my interview:

BW – “Reborn”? I don't remember that being a part of the original ST title - is that just to separate the ported version from the original, or is there deeper meaning?

GE - "Reborn" is going to be for every FREDder who played Silent Threat and thought, "I could do better than this." Basically, once Release 2 is out with the original 'rubber-band-around-the-trigger' Silent Threat, I'm going to assemble a team to make it what it SHOULD have been. We'll fix all the annoying bugs and bad game play that was in Silent Threat while keeping the same storyline and new stuff. It will still be Silent Threat, but much more polished and refined, with better game play and mission design.

This is going to use FREDding only, no new mods. It will require just as much time as any campaign, so don't get too excited. Yet. Standard Silent Threat, as ported from the original, will be released in Port v. 2 in December.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
For an explanation of Reborn, I direct you to my interview:

This is going to use FREDding only, no new mods. It will require just as much time as any campaign, so don't get too excited. Yet. Standard Silent Threat, as ported from the original, will be released in Port v. 2 in December.

right, but you agree that it WOULD be best to have a least amount of missions assigned to each FREDer... so that they can concentrate the most on it (which isn't the case if each one has for example 6 missions to complete...)

right now there's me, you, Knight Templar, and Raptor and Hades have just volunteered.  That comes to about 2 missions per person, so they can concentrate the most on it, especially since most of us don't have that much time, i know i don't, i'm sure with college you don't, KT doesn't, Raptor's one of my source code testers, so he doesn't... and Hades has his own project.
you know what i'm saying?

Offline Solatar

I'm free for a while. Most of my team are having exams. I only pulled a C in Math, so I'm only on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays; as well as other non-school days( Christmas vacation).

I just played ST again for the heck of it. It wasn't as good as I remembered it.

Also, for me having my own project, I'm almost ready to leave it to the FREDers, though I may do some. We just need one more fighter (Cannon fodder, we are almost done with it) and we will start FREDing.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
Let me take this post to scream silently how much i hate Silent Threat..

:mad: :mad2: :mad:
*/
Removed the "AAARRRGGGHHHHH"... was pushing table borders.
~Stealth
/*

:mad: :mad2: :mad:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2002, 10:42:45 am by 594 »

Too Long, Didn't Read