Author Topic: I might not be avaliable  (Read 5267 times)

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
so what's to become of me?

:confused: :sigh:

what's going on here?

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Originally posted by Hunt Smacker
It's surprising actually how long F2S has been around (2 and a half years), and yet hardly anyone knows it even exists.

Ironically, the loss and probable "F2S IS FINALLY BACK!" threads all over the community will probably be the best publicity you could get
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Hunter

• Ross128, Freespace 2 Sector, Freespace Files
    • Sectorgame
LOL, your probably right. Most of the original publicity we had came from the original Volition Forum, and Freespace Watch.
FreeSpace Files | Overload | Sectorgame Forums - For those times when HLP is down (or because you want to keep me company)

Volition BB Survivor - Nov 1999 to April 2002 / Yes I know *some* folks in Hollywood, and no I can't get you on TV.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Okay Stealth. I'm going to find an admin to give you Port forum moderation powers and an avatar. I'll also give you FTP access to the Port webspace so you can update as needed. (It's not been changed in 3 months.) I'm too busy to do anything except that. I mean, really. I am insanely busy.

I'll stop in once in a while but don't expect me to do anything once school starts.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
ok, just let me know