Author Topic: Fenris cruisers  (Read 83578 times)

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
You may as well just dock to TC-Tris to the Fenithans "Nose-Docks".
It would look VVV Stoopid but it could work. Hmmmmmm

Actually, i could make modular weapon pods for those nose-docks..

You heard nothing PEOPLE !!
They don't have "nose docks" just one on either side
Quote from: aldo
Balancing, probably.
So why is the Aeolus capable of destroying the Mentu while possessing a greater anti-fighter array?
leaving the brute anti-cap force to the ageing Orion, soon to be replaced by the pocket-battleship that is the Deimos.

I'm not totally convinced the Orion was intended to be totally replaced by the Deimos. It does say in the techroom that it was supposed to replace the Fenris and Leviathan classes. Why they would want to do that is anyone's guess, then again this IS Command that we are talking about.
Maybe because Fenathan cruisers are beam bait?

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Quote from: aldo
Balancing, probably.
So why is the Aeolus capable of destroying the Mentu while possessing a greater anti-fighter array?

How the hell would I know?  :p

Offline ZmaN

aeolus cruisers are soooo much more sexy than fenris or levi cruisers!!!  :nod:

Well what do I do now?  Well Jack, you seem to have an act for blowing things up....

www.underoath777.com  <---  The BEST BAND EVER!

My Rig:
NZXT Apollo Case, with the insides painted black, and refinished side panels
Cooler Master Real Power Pro 750 watt PSU
Intel Xeon E3110 (e8400) OC'd to 3.6ghz
Xigmatek S1283 HDT Cooler
Biostar TPower I45 Motherboard
2 x 2GB's Crucial Ballistx DDR2-800 RAM
XFX Geforce 8800GTX GPU
Onboard sound
3 x 36GB Raptors in RAID 0
1 x Western Digital 640GB stand-alone

Matthew 1:1-2  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  He was with God in the beginning.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Oi, don't you owe us textbook scans?

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
Why do you say that every time Zman posts?

Offline Nuclear1

Because he still does.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Ghostavo

• Let it be glue!
    • Twitter

Because he does, search his posts in the HLP main forum and you will see why.
"Closing the Box" - a campaign in the making :nervous:

Shrike is a dirty dirty admin, he's the destroyer of souls... oh god, let it be glue...

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
aeolus cruisers are soooo much more sexy than fenris or levi cruisers!!!  :nod:

Asthetically I prefer Fenathan cruisers.

Offline AlphaOne

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
umm well one good thing came out of the thread actualy more then one but one I prefere and that is that the old cruiser classes and the Orion will still be around for at least anothe decade. Cant say that i dont like it. I love the boxy shape of the Orion! That is one pure terran design!
Die shivan die!!
Then jumps into his apple stealth pie and goes of to war.What a brave lad....what a brave lad say the ladies in red.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < ) 

This is Bunny . Copy  Bunny  into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

Remember the bastardin great evolution thread?

He posted and said he had a textbook that had 'proof' evolution was wrong.  Naturally, we asked for scans of said textbook (or were they offered?  I forgot).

Anyways, asked to provide any sort of basis for some patently ridiculous and sadly ill-informed statements, and having promised said scans......he buggered off for a few months.  And I want to see my scans, dammit!

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
umm well one good thing came out of the thread actualy more then one but one I prefere and that is that the old cruiser classes and the Orion will still be around for at least anothe decade. Cant say that i dont like it. I love the boxy shape of the Orion! That is one pure terran design!
nothing screams raw and pure overcompensation the way GTD Orion does :p :D ;)
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
Overcompensation for what? :nervous:

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

Why, have you got something you'd like to share with us?

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
*pawned*
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline ZmaN

Remember the bastardin great evolution thread?

He posted and said he had a textbook that had 'proof' evolution was wrong.  Naturally, we asked for scans of said textbook (or were they offered?  I forgot).

Anyways, asked to provide any sort of basis for some patently ridiculous and sadly ill-informed statements, and having promised said scans......he buggered off for a few months.  And I want to see my scans, dammit!
i apologize for that.  my life had gotten really busy and i wasnt on the computer that much...  it went from 5 hours a day to almost a mere 45 minutes at time....

I just had alot of friends coming and going and i kinda had crushed on a friend at that same time, which was a big deal so i had other things to worry about.

I'll do those scans but i am NOT posting in that Evolution thread....

Please dont bug me anymore!  And yes they were offered.
Well what do I do now?  Well Jack, you seem to have an act for blowing things up....

www.underoath777.com  <---  The BEST BAND EVER!

My Rig:
NZXT Apollo Case, with the insides painted black, and refinished side panels
Cooler Master Real Power Pro 750 watt PSU
Intel Xeon E3110 (e8400) OC'd to 3.6ghz
Xigmatek S1283 HDT Cooler
Biostar TPower I45 Motherboard
2 x 2GB's Crucial Ballistx DDR2-800 RAM
XFX Geforce 8800GTX GPU
Onboard sound
3 x 36GB Raptors in RAID 0
1 x Western Digital 640GB stand-alone

Matthew 1:1-2  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  He was with God in the beginning.

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken