Author Topic: New Interplay site is up  (Read 22760 times)

Offline Nix

• In the morning!
    • Minecraft
Re: New Interplay site is up
I have a feeing that the old-timers at :v: would be honored to put work into an FS3, I'm fairly sure if anyone who's still at :v: who worked on FS1/2, they'd be involved, and hopefully keep it true. 

But then again - if THQ buys the rights, allows :v: to work on it, wouldn't :v: be at the mercy of what THQ wants in the first place?  The only way they could do exactly what they wanted, is to purchase it themselves, and publish it themselves...  (kinda like Freedom Force 2 or whatever it's called, by Irrational Games)

Offline Turnsky

• FOXFIRE Artisté
  • huh?.. Who?.. hey you kids, git off me lawn!
That's the nicest thing I have read on this site, in a long time, possibly ever.

agreed, and nobody hadta dust off that old comic of mine to do it.  :P

That said, it'd be cool to get some storyline input from the :v: fellows and let the more imaginative folks here run rampant with it. Y'know, if they made a FS3, what'd the plot be basically about, when, and so on.. just vague details at best, enough for us to have fun with.  ;)
   //Warning\\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do not torment the sleep deprived artist, he may be vicious when cornered,
in case of emergency, administer caffeine to the artist,
he will become docile after that,
and less likely to stab you in the eye with a mechanical pencil
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just realized, if they didn't realize that the Eclipse wasn't from FS, then that means they haven't played the game AT ALL...  :doubt:
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline Herra Tohtori

• The Academic
  • Bad command or file name
just realized, if they the artist responsible of picking an image from a given selection didn't realize that the Eclipse wasn't from FS, then that means they haven't played the game AT ALL...  :doubt:

A selection of images was given to page designer to select an image, and the Eclipse shot had been mistakenly put into that selection. There's no need to draw any deeper conclusions. Charismatic/Ephili posted about it on Interplay forums, and that was the answer given.
There are three things that last forever: Abort, Retry, Fail - and the greatest of these is Fail.

just realized, if they didn't realize that the Eclipse wasn't from FS, then that means they haven't played the game AT ALL...  :doubt:

I don't think playing (all of) Interplay's games is a pre-requisite to working at Interplay.