Author Topic: New board  (Read 7429 times)

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
You talking about the Amiga/Atari ST game?
Yes :nod:
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Great game that. King of newtonian space sims as far as I'm concerned. I installed UAE a few months back just to play it again :)
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Sarafan

• No Title

@Sarafan: Can I assume, then, that you've played the bonus mission in SC:BW?

Yes, I played it and it just made me want know what he is all that much, it a incredible cliffhanger. I dont think he's a Xel'naga because the Zerg wiped all of them out long ago.

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
OMG that's perfect...

That downed Kilrathi landed on primitive planet Mirak or Lyran and through the centuries his decendants multiplied and one day caused the two feline worlds to merge together to recreate the Kilrathi Empire in Trek... It's perfect! Thank You!!!

All hail the Emperor!   :lol:
"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
Anyone played Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends?

I've got it sitting here and am yet to play it. (mate lent it to me) Pretty cool game or no?
Got it, quite a good game that. If you're able to play it online, gimme a shout and i'd be happy to oblige.

Remember the Kilrathi crashed spaceship in Ultima VI? The one in the field from WC2 ?

Let's do something like that for Oblivion.. a trashed herc.. apollo... or even Fenris/Levi ? What would players make of it..?
The crashed Herc from the opening sequence - complete with dead pilot with his little holographic doohickey - would be quite nice indeed.

I liked the intro. :)
The campaign seems a little... slow. I'm not sure what I think of it yet. It's got some original elements, but for the most part it doesn't really hold my attention...