Off-Topic Discussion > The Classics

The Hard Light Productions Installation

<< < (5/110) > >>

Singh:

--- Quote from: Turnsky on January 14, 2006, 10:38:12 pm ---

look familiar?

somthing i rigged up real quick in DOGA.

--- End quote ---

Damnit Turnsky, you're getting good at that. You're already making stations, and here I am still making hover tanks. :p

kasperl:
[sandy]Edited for sanity. Don't put such large images on such slow servers, man... 1.2mb - sheesh! I've cropped it, saved in a smaller format, and attached it to the post so it uses HLP bandwidth.[/sandy]
// Oopsie. 1. That server isn't supposed to be slow, but I geuss it being in Holland isn't good for the faraway people here. 2. I didn't realise it was 1.2 MB, my bad.

Anyways, I'm more for UT's idea then an arcadia. I mean, we've got shivans and vasudans here, so a GTA installation seems a bit, odd.

Ahem:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sandwich:
Yeah, we know... it's happening so randomly, and it's not duplicatable, so we think it's a bug in FF, or perhaps incomplete data transfer. I dunno.

ToecrusherHammerjaw:

--- Quote from: kasperl on January 15, 2006, 04:47:27 am ---I'm more for UT's idea then an arcadia. I mean, we've got shivans and vasudans here, so a GTA installation seems a bit, odd.

--- End quote ---

How then would you create something Terran/Vasudan/Shivan?  I've seen a Shivan/Terran hybrid (you all know what I'm referring to) and that was an awesome ship.  But I don't think I've ever seen a model or concept for something built for all three races.

Charismatic:
 We could have a official HLP Station image\model very soon i feel.. just add HLP logo's and text to station and fix it up some and then it could be the official HLP thingy..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version