Author Topic: I am in love with a game  (Read 5966 times)

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
Re: I am in love with a game
Canyon now. Awesome game. Just when I think it's about to get repetitive and boring, they throw in cool stuff to keep me entertained.

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
And done.

Game's simply amazing. Sure it's got some downsides, but who gives a damn, all of its high points shine as brightly as possible.

Really great. Belkan War next.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
I even got the Falken in AC05.  :D

You bastard, I've been trying to get the Falken for months! The only mission that's keeping me from getting it is that god damned Four Horsemen mission.

Anyway, Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies is the American name, Distant Thunder is European, etc. American names are much better and flashy. >.>

There is a very easy trick to beating that mission.  Do you want me to tell you? ;7 :drevil:

PM me.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
I got the Falken in AC5. What was so hard about that? O.o

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
If anyone sees this game being sold for a reasonable price for a game of it's age. By which I mean 10-15 quid. Please tell me. I had the thing on rental from Blockbuster and had to return it eventually. My life seems empty in it's absence.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Thread resurrection time: I finally got to buy this game, for a tenner. Wow the last mission is great and didn't remind me of the death star superstructure finale of return of the jedi at all...  :nervous:. Still only half understand the plot of the game and what's actually going on but I've never enjoyed being baffled so much.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
I was shaking when I finally beat that mission. That's how much fun it was. :D
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
eBay?
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Entertainment Exchange in "The Prospect Centre". Still 20 quid in Gamestation.