Author Topic: Demos or full campaign downloads  (Read 9395 times)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Demos or full campaign downloads
hey, when will you guys make downloads of Mind Games besides the trailer (very nice, I might add). I'm a campaign hunter, and the only good ones I found were Derelict and Inferno.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Miburo

• The Janus
    • Tales of EAS Janus
Well MG is at the moment in state of renewal old stuff. We are pretty much done neverless on main stuff (doesn't include missions). So its matter of time, but do not expect it coming all too soon.
Lady Rose, survivor of VWBB with 1198 post, lost somewhere along the line

Creator of Tale of EAS Janus campaign
Mod leader of FWW2 - Finland At War 1939-1945 for Armed Assault

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
You will have to wait for a while. :D
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
So, will Mind Games have new animations and ships like Inferno? Or just originals? It would be pretty cool. ;) PM me with the redo, please. Or will you just brush me off and have us download it ourselves and give us grief?

(I'm surprised people are actually replying to this thing... Oh, you guys can call me DJ, that's my out-of-the-forum nickname; TopAce, tell everyone in the other forums, please. :D  I also got a 115 in bowling today, an all-time high! :) :yes: :yes: )
« Last Edit: November 20, 2004, 05:36:03 pm by 2299 »
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
MG will have a lot of previously released ships (i.e mods that were publically released). There will also be a few new exclusive models which we're keeping undercover at the moment.

We're currently working on Chapter One which will only be 3 missions long and will serve as a prologue to the main storyline. There is still a lot to do before we're ready to release anything though.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Cool! :yes: Ya mind if I Beta test? PM me the files if you let me Beta test.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2004, 05:42:10 pm by 2299 »

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
We're not letting anything out to Beta testers at the moment (all our current testing is done internally).  When we need beta testers we'll advertise :)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Ok. Fair enough.

Forums. Ya gotta love 'em. Just like instant messaging, only about 5 seconds longer.

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
I prefer instant messangers, they are faster.
And why do you want ME to tell everyone that your nick is DJ?

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Wellll, I'm not going to be using any forums except the 158th Banshee Squadron forum. I'm gonna join the campaign after I send them a sample mission. :) You also know everyone. So I figgered that you could do it...

Offline Striker

Re: Demos or full campaign downloads
Originally posted by Cobra
hey, when will you guys make downloads of Mind Games besides the trailer (very nice, I might add) . I'm a campaign hunter, and the only good ones I found were Derelict and Inferno.

Where's the trailer?
...lurk

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
I haven't known we have got a trailer. :D
@staff: Is it on the FTP?

Offline Miburo

• The Janus
    • Tales of EAS Janus
You can find MG teaser topic in here
Lady Rose, survivor of VWBB with 1198 post, lost somewhere along the line

Creator of Tale of EAS Janus campaign
Mod leader of FWW2 - Finland At War 1939-1945 for Armed Assault

Offline Singh

• Hasn't Accomplished Anything Special Or Notable
  • Degrees of guilt.
errr.......
I never knew we had a trailor :P

that reminds me...must finish the demo mission! :D

*runs for FRED!
"Blessed be the FREDder that knows his sexps."
"Cursed be the FREDder that trusts FRED2_Open."
Dreamed of much, accomplished little. :(

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
That was one of the first Cutscenes that CF did for us (actually it's clips from a longer cutscene). Knowing his habit of revamping our animations every few months because he knows how to make them better he's probably not that happy to see it getting attention :lol: