Author Topic: annoying "would you like to skip the mission" popup  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Shevek

annoying "would you like to skip the mission" popup
So I must admit I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and I often play missions over and over again until I ace them. Every so often that dialogue box pops up saying "you have failed this mission, blah bah blah...do you want to skip to the next one?" And I always click "never show this again," but it always comes back. Is there any way to make this go away for good? I really wouldn't miss it if I never saw it again.
AMD Phenom II X3 740, 3.3 GHz
8 GB RAM 1600 MHz
ASUS M4A88T-M/USB3 motherboard
ASUS GTS 450 925 MHz
60 GB Mushkin SSD 285/275 MB/s
640 GB WD Caviar Green HDD
M-Audio Audiophile 2496 Sound Card
Kubuntu 10.10
Trust Predator joystick

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
Re: annoying "would you like to skip the mission" popup
No, the "never show this again" is only kept until you accept a successful debriefing.

Unfortunately, to add a setting that will allow for "never show this again forever" will require an update to the pilot file, which will not happen until we update to the new pilot file format.  Post a request in the pilot file test build thread in the "Test Build" forum, and I or another coder will take a look at it later.
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -Douglas Adams
wxLauncher 0.9.4 public beta (now with no config file editing for FRED) | wxLauncher 2.0 Request for Comments