Author Topic: Campaigns will not install from Knossos  (Read 963 times)

Campaigns will not install from Knossos
Good day all.
 I have 2 campaigns ( Hellgate Ikeya and Light of Antares) that Knossos tells me, becasue I am missing the MVPs, the campaign cannot install.
Being a newbie, I went ahead and installed all the different MVP updates for both FS and FS2. I still get the same message.
I was hoping to find a fix.

Thanks

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Re: Campaigns will not install from Knossos
I'm redirecting this thread to the author of these campaigns.  :)
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
I've asked for the campaigns to be taken down because of this issue ... 6(+) months ago. Ironically it is also preventing me from making a fix or take them down myself.
I'll provide a replacement sometime Q1 2021.
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Thankyou, both.
I never seem to find the right thread to post in.
Sorry.