New wiki user-made ship tables

(1/9) > >>

MatthTheGeek:
Link to User-made ships tables

Link to Solaris ship tables

Link to WoD ship tables

Link to Static props tables

Link to WC tables

So this isn't a new release, but I'm posting it here because this is most relevant to the interests of people looking for new assets to use in mods.

The user-made ship list on the wiki is large and it's getting difficult to find anything specific without opening dozens of individual pages. I've spent time those past few weeks wikifying some of the stuff from model dumps in this very subforum, but this only makes the matter worse: there are 688 ship entries in the list and the whole system is getting out of hand.

The User-made ship list does its job as an exhaustive index of fan-made content, but it doesn't constitute in its current state a good tool if you're looking to browse for ships to add in your mod, or if you're looking for a link to a specific model you forgot the name of for example.

I've been toying around with tools I use at work to fill up some nice sortable, collapsible tables with thumbnails and some other info I could parse from the ship pages. The result looks like this:

The process is a bit rudimentary and a lot of data is still not getting parsed or is just missing outright from the individual ship pages, but I hope this will be of some help for all the modpack builders out there.

Please don't start trying to fill the blanks manually for now. The page was built by an automated program on my end that I'm still adding features to, so any changes you do will probably be completely overwritten when I update it in the future. You are, however, welcome to fill the missing info directly on the individual ship pages, and my program will be able to pick them up automatically next time I update the tables.

Enjoy your shopping :) (remember to press Expand on top right of each table)

0rph3u5:
*Applause*

MatthTheGeek:
Updated a whole bunch of Nostos and Exile stuff.

List of edited ships:

--- Code: ---GTVF Hestia
EFF Sabre
ORF Encantonia
ORF Heretic
ORF Rapier
ORF Vindicator
GVF Onuris
SF Chimera
SF Naga
SF Eblis
ORGs Galaxy
ORGs Raptor
GTC Halcyone
EAC Aesacus
EAC Eclipse
EAC Soter
EACa Tyrannos
EACv Kyrios
EACv Skotas
EFC Viscount
EFFg Vidar
ORC Amalthea
ORFA Agneya
ORFg Tychicus
ORFg Vitalius
SC Gania
SCv Armaros
SC Daeva
EFD Talos
ORD Galahad
TCa Sagittarius
SSD Vidyadhar
SD Samael
AD Chania
Arcadia extensions
GTI Arcas
GTI Ishtar
ORI Sky Garden
ORI Verdun
SI Arachnas
EAFr Belus
EAFr Titus
EAM Asklepios
EASC Minoa
EAT Corvus
GTSc Whiteside
ORCo Abraham
ORFr Nautilus
ORFS Hephaestus
ORLr Hestia
ORSC Speculum
ORSh Qadesh
GTSG Pyre
ORNB Lumen
ORSG Aegir

--- End code ---

Black Wolf:
This is really fantastic, hopefully people recognise how much effort Matth is going to here. I've already seen a few ships I didn't know about and kind of wanted to make, but that I now don't need to. :)

Su-tehp:
Ooh, Exile ships! I need this!

EDIT: Matth, be advised that I'm going to be editing the Tech Database entries for the ships in Exile in the near future (along with a bunch of other Exile editing), so hit me up with a PM if you want me to keep you updated so that you can update the wiki if and when it becomes necessary.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version