Archived Boards > Syrk

Help is always appreciated

<< < (8/9) > >>

Lucika:
Alright, I've did some digging + played through 1,5 missions, looks promising considering its "age". Sadly my computer is a dying Goliath so it will lose power in a few minutes, unless a miracle occurs soon. I'll be contacting you as soon as I will be able to.

Lucika:
Alright, my comp works again but I won't be around tomorrow, or at least not much. I played through missions 1-3 and glanced at the rest in FRED. Looking at its age and my policy (I am not sure that this was severey bugtested, I didn't encounter anything but read the release topic), glad to have you aboard. :) I'll be granting you private access momentarily, hopefully it will work out (with Veers' access, I needed Fury's assistance).

Veers:
It's all apart of the learning curve :), you'll get it this time.

And losing complete access to the normal board was kinda cool, I was first thinking it was a major security policy for the project :P

Lucika:

--- Quote from: Veers on February 15, 2011, 05:33:19 pm ---It's all apart of the learning curve :), you'll get it this time.

And losing complete access to the normal board was kinda cool, I was first thinking it was a major security policy for the project :P

--- End quote ---

:lol:

In fact, as far as I know (according to Fury), even that one wasn't my fault, either. :)

Veers:
Well then, perhaps you could pretend you learned something? :P haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version