Archived Boards > Stellar Assault

Stellar Assault House Remix (ZOMG)

(1/2) > >>

Quanto:
So I was surfing around, and some know, others dont, that the Sonic Megamix Team had included a few tracks from the Shadow Squadron 32x Cart in their Sonic 1 Remake, cause like you know, the Shadow Squadron music was that damn good.

And so, as a result of the extra publicity that the Sonic Megamix team gave Shadow Squadron, some super awesome dude created this badass House Remix of the Mission 5 music from the 32x Game. I think I'm in love. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0s_cbnIWpA

NeoKnight:
I think you just found a piece of your soundtrack.  :pimp:

Thaeris:
I hate to be an ass, but I personally didn't care for it. Too much noise, and when the track looses the original tempo for this slower version, it looses the energy which the original music had. The old Stellar Assault music might have been synth music, but it was as such because it had to be. This just sounds like synth music... and not in a manner in which I would endorse.

NeoKnight:
To be honest I've never heard the original music, so I was coming at this song from a fresh perspective. From that viewpoint it seemed pretty good to me. But to each his own...

Thaeris:
We need an atmospheric mission with this one...

And yes, this attachment is the original music.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version