Archived Boards > Blackwater Operations

BWO in 2017

<< < (8/8)

Nightmare:
I'm sorry for that.

I really didn't knew how big your problems were and apologize in case you considered that post insensitive. :)

Raven2001:
Not at all, don't worry about it :)

BlackDove:
Yeah, I didn't even know about it, but was reticent to move this in any direction, because Raven is wholly in charge of the assets, which is a substantial bulk of the whole project. While it would be possible to move the project in different directions due to his disappearance, he is the one who has the final say on those things, so that would just be improper for me to decide.

Gloriano:

--- Quote ---Heya Gloriano.

How did that work out for MT?
--- End quote ---

Well i dont think it worked really well but i think most assets were bare bones, but if BWO is in better condition on assets and missions it could work maybe if there is people interested enough i think that's also one problem as the game is already what 20 years old so a lot people have moved out

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: Gloriano on May 10, 2018, 04:36:17 am ---
--- Quote ---Heya Gloriano.

How did that work out for MT?
--- End quote ---

Well i dont think it worked really well but i think most assets were bare bones, but if BWO is in better condition on assets and missions it could work maybe if there is people interested enough i think that's also one problem as the game is already what 20 years old so a lot people have moved out

--- End quote ---

Sure, but I think that BWO has some bonus for there seem to be quite many people around now who played FS around 2000 and might recognize this, though I don't know how many them turned into skilled artists in the meantime...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version