Author Topic: Fixed  (Read 2156 times)

Offline bahijal74

• BOOM baby!! haha
SO ive tried EVERY build now...mod sdon't work and now normal fs2 with media vps .12 crashes every 15 minutes on the dot.....
I have a 64 bit windows 7 acer  it has the same spec as my old toshiba that ran this fine before it burned out..i just cnat figure out hwats worng..it sjust been too long isnc ei worked with this stuiff sinc eive been gone a year i just wanna play th egame i love above all others... im tired i got work in 5 hours and its driving me up a wlal
im including my FSO log
again ive tried this with EVERY build Inf. non inf... rc4 see2 all .12 with current media vps arghh

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 06:59:05 pm by bahijal74 »
All energy to weapons.

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Please use the 3.6.12 final build. The crash shown in the log has been fixed in it.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline bahijal74

• BOOM baby!! haha
i am using it
i downloaded it...
could you give me  aDIRECT link to the right download i sem to have downloaded EVERYTHING else
All energy to weapons.

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Go here to get 3.6.12 Final.

If it crashes, post the log. The last log you posted was generated with RC4.

Offline bahijal74

• BOOM baby!! haha
alright let me play the game a bit if you dont hear from me in 3 hours it wokrs suddenly if you do well yeagh,. ive used almost all teh builds....im gonna us ethe non inferno build first
All energy to weapons.

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Don't. Use Inferno first. And make damn sure that you really ARE using the final build in the Launcher.

Offline bahijal74

• BOOM baby!! haha
so far so goood.i restarte dteh campaign. only little problem is sound here an dthere being choppy but i think thatsdue to the recent release of the ne wvps and all that. yes ive USED the inferno build form the begging but the problem showed fup when i trie dfs port teh new one...i have no ability to play ANY mods and..i know im not doing naythign wrong..i think when i use dthe open installer something went wrong. im getting use dto thsi new OS i havent had a computer to use in a year and ive been up 3 days straigth setting this crap so im sorry if i seem very stand offish an dlike an idiot but its like relearning EVERYTHING for me. and i got work in 3 hours
All energy to weapons.

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Then go to work, and sleep. Because, honestly, it's better to do this with a clear head. (Also, don't take this personal, but your typing is degrading into "unreadable" levels, which doesn't make it easier).

Offline bahijal74

• BOOM baby!! haha
yeah i know just...man this is my favorite game ive missed it so much. i devoted 2 years to the *** i lost on my old comp. and now i can barely get the game running. its just. I feel so stupid and its effecting me even emotionally. i was GOOD at working with code programming corrupt files EVERYTHING..and its all gone. sigh im sorry about my typing yes I really do need to sleep. but I am a devoted person to this game...ill be back in 16 hours...on top of all this i am working  a 7 day + work week to cover the cost of getting a new low level comp. alright thanks for the help hope it runs fine. as I said now it seems its just figuring why no MODs work. Its not placement of anything I know I placed the files correctly sigh later

Alright It again seems fine for normal media vp fs2 play.
However the problem is how random this occurrence was. it happens. but i can not at ALL predict it and to get the right clipboard is that much harder.
What I could really use and appreciate is if there is  away to check by just play for a bit even if nothing happens if something is lurking beneath the game and waiting to cause this crash again.
Btw I do apologize for earlier, this relearning of everything is very hard on me and its not easy to learn what i half remember I have not been exaggerating ive not done ANYTHING more complex than .checking an email on a computer like device over an entire year
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 08:34:18 am by Jeff Vader »
All energy to weapons.

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: FSO crash and frustrations (renamed with clear head)
Unfortunately, the only way to detect these issues is when they happen. Creeping failures are hard to detect for a reason.

Offline bahijal74

• BOOM baby!! haha
Re: FSO crash and frustrations (renamed with clear head)
Seems to be the case Ill post if it happens again then. Hopefully It doesn't. No to start on working to find out whats going on with my mods. Its just insane. Sorry bout earlier The E, i do need a clear head for this. and im slowly gaining what ive lost over the year..

I just realized something. when I play with teh debug build the destroy subsystem cheat works...
if i don't it stops workign like it used to...interesting thing in my opinion
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 08:33:47 am by Jeff Vader »
All energy to weapons.