Author Topic: Any other Freespace discussion forums?  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Any other Freespace discussion forums?
I know about Freespace Watch, but that's about it.
The reason I'm looking to join other communities (NOTE: I DO NOT mean to leave here, just to expand other places) is becuase I'm slightly fed up with all of the sh*t that's going on here, which is bordering on what I was trying to escape when I left the VBB about a year ago. For instance, take the discussion about the Collossus: how many threads have there been, talking about it's ups and downs, and if it'll ever be built again?:(

Unknown Target
« Last Edit: May 06, 2002, 01:55:07 pm by 368 »

Offline Petrarch of the VBB

• Koala-monkey
How about the Freespace 2 Sector?

www.sectorgame.com/f2s

There is a forum, and a chat room with no one ever there, but the forum is quite a good one.

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
I'd direct you to my Colossus cost/effectiveness thread, but I have no clue where it got to.....
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

but the forum is quite a good one

QUITE GOOD?! *AHEM* it's VERY Good. :D
"I swear, if I get caught in some little nook or some little crannie the next time that ship jumps to warp, I'll kill something." - Me, ten seconds after being caught infront of the fighter bay of an orion.

Offline Nuclear1

You're kidding right?

There's a whole lot of other boards out there, though I've only joined this and the VBB. It closed down a whole ago :(.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
I know. Too bad, it would've been a nice place, had they had some good Moderation :(

Offline Petrarch of the VBB

• Koala-monkey
Originally posted by 67th GW Leader

QUITE GOOD?! *AHEM* it's VERY Good. :D

Alright then, very good, quite friendly, and not so full of trolls and spammers as the VBB was.