Author Topic: "Huge" tag for fighter/bomber primaries?  (Read 1291 times)

"Huge" tag for fighter/bomber primaries?
Some of Inferno's primary weapons are designed for use against large and capital ships only, but the Huge tag only seems to work for primaries on turrets and all secondaries. Could someone alter this behaviour to work on fighter primaries as well?

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
you mean for weapons like tme maxim, to get ai to use them when they should, right?
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Sort of, although I wouldn't apply this to any of the FS2 fighter primaries. After all, the AI can still rape enemy fighters with the Maxim, it just takes a while until their shields get dropped. :p

In Inferno there are bomber plasma cannons that are only useful against capital ships and other large unshielded targets. I want to stop them being used against fighters.

Offline Antares

• Author of The Shivan Manifesto
Applying a huge tag to some original FS2 weapons -would- make "Proving Grounds" a hell of a lot easier. :p
We have returned to continue our purification of this galaxy. It is again your turn to be crushed beneath the great force that is the Antaran army. All your petty squabbling with the other beings in this galaxy is meaningless. The Antaran fleet will destroy you all, one by one. You may not surrender. You cannot win. Your only option is death.