Author Topic: Released Campaigns Thread  (Read 192325 times)

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Re: Released Campaigns Thread
Downloading all links to create mirrors on gameupdates.org; only dead links I'm running into are:

1) All freespacemods.net links except for fsport.freespacemods.net links are DOWN fsmods.net back UP  :)

2) Ghosts of Valor

3) Rogue Intentions Patch Found on fileserver 127.0.0.1 :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 06:00:30 pm by jr2 »

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
All of them?  That's about 2/3 of the links up there.  ****.  Well, I'll try to find more.

EDIT:  Heading to freespacemods.net without clicking a download link, it just says "Be back soon..."  Should I find more links, or wait for when these ones (hopefully) get back to working again?

Offline Satellight

• Star Dreamer
All of them?  That's about 2/3 of the links up there.  ****.  Well, I'll try to find more.

EDIT:  Heading to freespacemods.net without clicking a download link, it just says "Be back soon..."  Should I find more links, or wait for when these ones (hopefully) get back to working again?

Maybe ask Swantz ?
Never far away from HLP and from a computer with an installed FreeSpace.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
FreeSpaceMods was taken down due to security issues.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
Wrong link for Eagle Takes Flight, should be http://www.freespacemods.net/download.php?view.656  not  http://www.freespacemods.net/download.php?view.201

EDIT: freespacemods.net is up again BTW.  :D

EDIT 2: Shivans: Phantoms & Echo Gate should be http://www.freespacemods.net/download.php?view.18 not http://www.freespacemods.net/request.php?18 -- direct linking isn't allowed on fsmods.net so that link is broken until changed.

EDIT 3: Cleaning Crew should be on a separate line from The Centaur Project, unless it is part of the Centaur Project.  Also, Dante's Ascension should be http://www.freespacemods.net/download.php?view.733 not http://www.freespacemods.net/request.php?733

EDIT 4: Flames of War links to small file, apparently there is a full version which has the other FOW mods as well, it's here - ALSO - Flames of War: Coming of the Storm links to the FoW:CotS fix, not the campaign (which is here)

EDIT 5: Neo-Terra reality is the same as Neo-Terra; it just has a different file order inside -- I extracted the VPs and compared their hashes. ;)

EDIT 6: Odin's Spear should be http://www.freespacemods.net/download.php?view.734 , not http://www.freespacemods.net/request.php?734

EDIT 7: Done; all I need now is anything mentioned above and:

2) Ghosts of Valor

3) Rogue Intentions Patch
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 05:00:36 pm by jr2 »

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
Fixed.

Noted.

Fixed.

Fixed.

Added.

Fixed.

Fixed.

Finding a new link for Ghosts of Valor, but if you've got a link to the patch, I'd take it.  They're a lot harder to find than the actual campaign.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
@Scotty: I didn't mean to come off as overbearing, BTW... I was just in a hurry and making observations.  Of course it is your thread; I was just speaking from my point of view, not trying to take over.  ;)  Just to make sure I'm being clear in my intentions.

EDIT: I posted this because after reading my replies, I noticed that I may have come across as giving a terse list of demands that would make Seven-of-Nine proud.  :lol:

EDIT2: On a hunch, with a little help from Everything, I searched my hard disk and found ... four copies of the said patch.  :rolleyes:  Uploaded to MediaFire: here.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 05:58:11 pm by jr2 »

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
Fixed. :D

I'm glad someone went through all the old links and checked which were working.  I didn't really have the motivation to go looking. :P

Offline Satellight

• Star Dreamer
Any reason not to upgrade the links for the FreeSpace Port to 3.2 ?

Link for the SCP enhanced version

Link for the RETAIL version

Never far away from HLP and from a computer with an installed FreeSpace.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
FreeSpace Port will be updated again soon, too, just an FYI..

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
The Unification War:

The TVWP team is proud to bring you this complete release of Chapter 1 of the Terran-Vasudan War Project: The Unification War!

Includes:
Twenty-nine playable missions, ten of which are new for Act III
Four campaign files, one for each act and one for the entire chapter
One in-game cutscene
One rendered cutscene

Many all new playable models
All New interface
All New HUD
All New ballistic weaponry

Installation
TVWP requires the SCP, version 3.6.10 at minimum.  Download the files below, and place them all in a new mod folder.  You do not want a mod.ini which references the MediaVPs or any other mod.  TVWP is fully self-contained and provides its own mod.ini.

Required files:

TVWP Root (21.4 mb): NukeLOL

TVWP Models (8.2 mb): NukeLOL

TVWP Missions (356 kb): NukeLOL

Optional files:

(Note that if you already downloaded a previous release, you do not need to re-download these files.)

TVWP Interface (16 mb), brand new interface art custom designed by Lightspeed: NukeLOL

TVWP Enhanced (39.8 mb), includes shine/glow maps, hi res dds textures, hi res backgrounds: NukeLOL

TVWP Normal Maps (12 mb), normal maps creaated by freespaceking for TVWP models: NukeLOL

TVWP Movies (14.6 mb), contains the Act I outro: NukeLOL

Demo Credits<snip>
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 05:08:34 am by jr2 »

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
Alcibiades' Gamble Demo:

Please download our demo here!

If you downloaded the demo before March 5/09 please redownload it for some minor bugfixes.

Alcibiades' Gamble Demo Readme:

Requirements:

- Freespace Open
- 3.6.10 Official Release MediaVPs
- 7zip, WinRAR or similar extraction program.

1) Installing the demo:

To install the Alcibiades' Gamble Demo simply extract the contents of the .RAR file using
   any compatible extraction program into an appropriately named folder in your main Freespace directory.
   Just the same as any other mod.

2) Playing the Demo:

Before you can play the demo you first need to select the mod in the Freespace Open launcher.
   Once you have done that, run Freespace and select the demo from the campaign room.
   The demo consists of 6 playable missions and one in-game cutscene.

3) Once you Finish:

Please head over the Hard-Light forums to give us some feedback or to report any bugs that may have slipped
   through.

On behalf of the entire team, thank you for taking an interest in our little campaign.
<snip>

cant find ghosts of valor

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
Alcibiades' Gamble Demo:

I've been keeping demos off for the most part, because they're not a Released Campaign in the traditional sense of the word.

Unification War is being added though.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
Ah, ok.  Thanks.  :yes:

but ghosts of valor is an released campain
its not demo ok
i try to restore the link if i got the masege understood

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
Ghosts of Valor used mediafire for hosting.  Mediafire doesn't like to keep links forever.  I cannot add a replacement link until I get a replacement link.

The demo comment was for the Alcibiades' Gamble demo.

no you have it

ghosts of valor put it on freespacemods.net

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
I have neither the time, the inclination, nor the bandwidth to have downloaded everything from this list.  I do not have it.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
Wouter, he doesn't have it.  If anything, I have it.  But, since I don't know the original filenames, I can't search my hard disk without manually digging through a bunch of random-named folders