Author Topic: MCO idea by accessible or hidden variants  (Read 1440 times)

MCO idea by accessible or hidden variants
As everyone likely knows, there's hidden variants of many mechs and I believe limited shop space(or so I saw before).
I was wondering if there were a way to have all the variants accessible for the solo missions without enabling them all and likely breaking the shop limit(again, if there is one in MCO like regular mc2 did)
It's not really needed if solo missions allow infinite components, but if that isn't a bug, well, I guess I'll have to do it for myself? I'm only presuming the solo missions 1x mechs and components is a bug or an after thought due to all the bug fixes and more.

And I do know this is not related to wolfman's projects, but I do like how there were or used to be special variants that you could not normally make yourself(renard's old super atlas for example, there were more relating to wolfman's missions but that would be if I needed to further explain). It made it where that mech was unique to being looted or bought once(not that you can't cheat by files). Is there a chance that there will be such added here and there? I don't ask for it, I just question if there will be.