Author Topic: CTD when editing mechs  (Read 1704 times)

CTD when editing mechs
I heard Omnitech released a new version, so I installed it along with the modified carver V campaign for a much needed mech-warrior fix. Aftern the first mission where you get lots of different clan chassis (moon mission), I tried swapping some weapons around my mechs and got a game crash. 

I retried editing my loadouts, but this time paying attention to what mech caused an issue.  My results where that all of the newer clan mechs (EG, the HunchbackIIC, Shadow Cat, Ice Ferret etc..) crash the game when you modify anything in the base chassis, and save the variant.

As you can probably guess, this is a real game-breaker, any help would be appreciated.

Here are the various crash log in a .RAR.

[attachment deleted by ninja]

Offline magic

Re: CTD when editing mechs
Please, write here exactly what you did, which mech you want to modify, mech name, what weapons, variant name you want to save.

When this crush happens, on change weapon, on save...

I changed every clan chassis I salvaged without problems.

Stripped a Hunchback IIC, saved the variant as Hunchback II, went to the main menu to save, after I click save, it crashes.

Hello everyone!

I modified most of mechs(about 70 of 100+) and have no problems. Everything works fine. I edited weapon loadouts, heat efficiency and armour too. Also I made about 100 new mech variants. Just Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V in right places and NEVER miss commas.

When i finish this work I will share new obects csv files and completely recalculated compbas.csv