Author Topic: Download ship  (Read 1311 times)

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if among you someone would have the following ships:

- SF Naga
- SF Chelob
- SF Harpy

These three ships are no longer downloadable on FreeSpaceMods.net because the links are dead.

Thanks in advance and I apologize if I write in the wrong forum.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
I have an old 158th dump which contains the Naga (dated 2002), I have the OTT dump containing a version of the Harpy (dated 2003)

Each of those is kinda old and I recall to have seen a newer version of the Naga around; for the Harpy I know for a fact that there is an improved version

However, despite having a 2004 version of Inferno Release 1, I dont seem to have Chelob...
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Naga - 158th Banshee Squadron dump. I reuploaded it some time ago. Inferno as high-poly version of it, and as far as I know, it will be released.
Chelob - Over the Top modeldump [aka OTT modeldump] or Project: Outreach dump.
Harpy - OTT Modeldump. We have HTL version in Inferno modpack as well.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Cool keenly that I can recover the Naga.

Ok for the Chelob, the OTT link is dead, I'll look at the project you reported.

Inferno modpack? I do not know which one I do not have to rummage well to believe ^^. Where can I find it?

Anyway thanks to you two ^^

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I'm talking about the Nostos which is not released. However we released packages with other hi-poly shivan fighters and bombers. Check out Inferno board. You won't be disappointed as long as links are working :P.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Actually I found two links on the hi-poly for the Shivans. I took them because some ships interest me. Nevertheless the Nostos, I would even impatient to say truth: p