Author Topic: Little help?  (Read 2552 times)

I was wondering if someone could help me out a bit...

I just need a reskin of that Vasudan bomber that was supposedly taken from a Shivan design made into a Shivan bomber.

Can someone (particularly Venom) please make me a Star Trek vessel for the Alpha Quadrant project?

I've got a MOD idea... It's a wandering ship. This ship is massive, which means it's slow. It houses thousands of people and it is it's own sorta civilisation. It is a trade ship and moves around from one planet to the next trading goods, etc. The ship is like a nation and is a generational ship, which means people will be contracted to defend it from hostilities. Because of it's high trade value it can upgrade, be repaired and enhanced all the time, plus keep a constant compliment of fighters to defend it. I hope you all sorta know what I mean. It's a good idea in my head, but I don't know if I've explained it coherantly enough.

Can anyone make any of these for me please?  

If you would prefer to email me = [email protected]
--
'Captain' Nick Brown

hmmm sorta like battle star galactica's convoy but in 1 ship.  
Tactically a convoy of smaller, (but still large)ships makes more sense.
eggs in baskets and all that.

------------------
Phil.
  Trust In Me &
  Fall As-well
Phil.
  Trust In Me &
  Fall As-well

Originally posted by WraithHost:
hmmm sorta like battle star galactica's convoy but in 1 ship.  
Tactically a convoy of smaller, (but still large)ships makes more sense.
eggs in baskets and all that.

Yeah, that's sorta right. I got a bit of the idea from a cross between a Star Trek Generational ship and the Titan AE ship with the Thailand people onboard.
--
'Captain' Nick Brown

that's racist.

I could try to remap that bomber for you.
I need practice at drawing skins.
I warn you though I work so this could take a while. (project dedlines looming)

------------------
Phil.
  Trust In Me &
  Fall As-well
Phil.
  Trust In Me &
  Fall As-well

Originally posted by WraithHost:
  that's racist.

"Is it racist when I like the race? Seinfeld (Ms Chang episode). Besides, they were all wearing Thai clothes, so I assume that's what they were.  

I could try to remap that bomber for you.
I need practice at drawing skins.
I warn you though I work so this could take a while. (project dedlines looming)

That would be great, as long as it was done within 7 days. Thanks. Do you know which bomber I'm referring to?
--
'Captain' Nick Brown

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
lol   The pb is that I don't like particularly Startrek ( ask Killmenow about that lol ).
SCREW CANON!

Originally posted by venom2506:
lol   The pb is that I don't like particularly Startrek ( ask Killmenow about that lol ).

D'oh. I knew you would say that. Oh well. Thanks anyway. What about the trade ship thingy?
--
'Captain' Nick Brown