Author Topic: A new species....  (Read 4575 times)

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!

Originally posted by Sushi mk. 2:
Well, the Terrans have taken the chunky designs... the Vasudans the fishy ones... and the Shivans the spiky ones. So that leaves Species X with...

Bulbous

------------------
"What you egg!" Macbeth, Act 4, Scene 2, Line 80

"Young fry of treachery!" Macbeth, Act 4, Scene 2, Line 81

Member of the Tema Al Diablo creation team.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline diamondgeezer

Originally posted by aldo_14:

*giggles hysterically*

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
  • Im not the droid your looking for, move along

Originally posted by WS-Thunder:
Hey Raven, Actually I am ahead of you there. I have a species that could kick the Shivan's tails but they don't because of other reasons.  

Yeah, these can kick the shivans out of their mysery, but theyr origins and motives are much different from the rest... believe me  
That's why they have too look mysterious and scary...

mikhael: nice ships, so are the "guys themselves"

however, I want more concepts!!! Drawing or model, either ones!!!  

Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Why, you ask? What, do I look like a Shivan to you?!?

Raven is a god.

Actually, I was thinking I might be able to help you out with coming up with some aliens. I need to know more about what you had in mind. I figured I could help you with your project since you are helping me out with mine   Always helps to have a second hand thinker. I need one at times myself  

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn

Originally posted by WS-Thunder:
Actually, I was thinking I might be able to help you out with coming up with some aliens. I need to know more about what you had in mind. I figured I could help you with your project since you are helping me out with mine   Always helps to have a second hand thinker. I need one at times myself  

You know, I already have 3 (!) second hand thinkers, but none of them can make me drawings... what I really need right now are a concept artist and fredders...  

I really apreciatte your concern though

HEY YOU MAGGOTS WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR TO DRAW SOMETHING FOR ME??????? (I'm getting tired of boring you with this.........)
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Raven is a god.

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
Plus, about these new species, I already came up with all the info about them that is needed: their origins, motives, way of being, etc... I just have no idea of how they and their ships should look like...  

Raven is a god.

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
*BUMP*!!!!!!!

I'm waiting...

Zeronet... you promoised  

Raven is a god.

Offline HotSnoJ

• Knossos Online!
    • http://josherickson.org
Well here's an idea. Go with the ticked off time travelers but from a distant future from the present(FS time). But now lets add a twist, UFO type ships. I am working on a cap and fighter now. So when I'm finished I'll post it here. Shouldn't be to long. or you could even use my other ship  http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~freespace/ubb/noncgi/Forum2/HTML/001251.html  or see the ship pics  http://freespace.0catch.com/normal.html

------------------
You CAN thank me NOW!
Valkyrie MK3(first one)
Icq, 121212745
Yahoo, hwfreak15
I have big plans, now if only I could see them through.

LiberCapacitas duo quiasemper
------------------------------
Nav buoy - They mark things