Author Topic: 2 problems  (Read 1419 times)

i just want to know if the online play is still working cause the register site doesnt work: http://freespaceserver.cjb.net/fs2netd/   if the online still works can you tell me how to work it.

i get a error though

another problem is that when i got the mvp : MediaVP 3.6.8 Zeta i kept getting errors like these

Error: mv_music-mus.tbm(10):
Error: Required token = [#SoundTrack End] or [$Name:], found [+nocreate] .

File:parse/parselo.cpp
Line: 551
[This filename points to the location of a file on the computer that built this executable]

Call stack:
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 07:33:41 pm by Retrosynthetic »

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
What build are you using? It must be something fairly recent in order to work with the Zeta VPs. 3.6.7 just won't cut it.

FS2NetD is down at the moment so the only way is to play an IP game. As for the other problem. Well I know it's a stupid question but were you actually connected to the internet at the time? And if you don't have dial up you really ought to change that setting in the launcher.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

What build are you using? It must be something fairly recent in order to work with the Zeta VPs. 3.6.7 just won't cut it.

FS2NetD is down at the moment so the only way is to play an IP game. As for the other problem. Well I know it's a stupid question but were you actually connected to the internet at the time? And if you don't have dial up you really ought to change that setting in the launcher.

im using the newly release on the sticky fourm

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
The stickied thread in the SCP forum is 3.6.7. That's way too old (look at the date of the first post. It's around september last year!

What you want is to go to the recent builds sub-forum and grab a build from there. May 9th is the most stable recent build but the one I released after that has env-maps and thus looks much better :)
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]