Author Topic: How to replace the opening cutscene?  (Read 1338 times)

Offline HLD_Prophecy

• PVD_Hope in a former life
How to replace the opening cutscene?
Hey all, my mod is close to release!

I'd like to know how to replace the stock opening cutscene. Do I have to have my file in .MOV format?

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Re: How to replace the opening cutscene?
Nope, .ogg is cool

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
I'd like to know how to replace the stock opening cutscene.

Correct me if I am wrong but the only way to do that is to name it intro.ogg and put it the "data/movies" folder of your mod... (cutscenes.tbl is only for the techroom)
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline HLD_Prophecy

• PVD_Hope in a former life
I'd like to know how to replace the stock opening cutscene.

Correct me if I am wrong but the only way to do that is to name it intro.ogg and put it the "data/movies" folder of your mod... (cutscenes.tbl is only for the techroom)

This worked, thanks!