Author Topic: Alikchi, where are you?  (Read 6362 times)

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Alikchi, where are you?
We miss you. :( You're not posting, you're not on ICQ. NTV needs guidance, and the Port needs its mission. You've only made six posts in the last month, when on average you've posting four times a day!

What's going on, man? Do you need to take an extended leave of absence? If so, please put your affairs in order first. Let us know so BW or Adwight can take over here, so I can advertise for a tester for ST:R, and so we can keep the stuff you're working on and develop it.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Sheepy

• Raises Hell
  • Mac User
and also Node War needs its story mod back cause were starting soon...ish ;7

How you expect the Tribes of Ronsu to survive if the rest of the Marin Pact isnt there to cover its ass?? :D
Dude we miss you COME HOME!! :p
Kiss my Fluffy White Ass!

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Alikchi sent me some messages on ICQ, saying he's sorry and there's been a compound of problems. Unfortunately I was asleep at the time and couldn't reply. Hopefully he'll post here.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Sheepy

• Raises Hell
  • Mac User
that reminds me i need to get icq back n running
Kiss my Fluffy White Ass!

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
Alikchi, where are you?
i cant do nething nemore
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Alikchi, where are you?
OK... I guess you're gone for good then. :( Goodbye, Thomas. You've been a good friend.