Author Topic: BHX Babylonian History X - WIP  (Read 61147 times)

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Re: BHX Babylonian History X - WIP
The files aren't the problem. BHX was IP Andrews work and was never completed or released. Unless he's willing to work on it or personally endorse someone else working on it, it's dead.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

IPAndrews hasn't been around since Nov 2016, not impossible but unlikely that he's still around.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
I gotta thing for dynamic campaigns...

Right now is acutally the time befor the best time to do another effort like this...

The community has made leaps and bounds in dynamic mission design (and one day I am going to see it all /hope) since when this was new. But right now the system how variables work in the engine is being worked on (last update March)...

Of course, you would need a mission designer who is a "pure technician" (i.e. does mission to make and test cool mechanics)... and I don't know who would do that...
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."