Poll

How disruptive is creativity in your life?

Hold on a sec, I just got this awesome idea...
10 (29.4%)
Anything > School
9 (26.5%)
ALWAYS when I'm in the bathroom!
1 (2.9%)
Creativity pops up occasoinally, but it's not really a nausence
6 (17.6%)
I like bunnies
8 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Curse of Creativity  (Read 6675 times)

Well, so do I, but I'm currently on writer's block, so I'm not doing much work. :blah:

Ditto.
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline peterv

I'm so creative, that I can't finish one idea before I get a better one! (Does that answer your questions?)

I'm the opposite: Can't finish an idea before i get a worst one!  :(

Offline Enigmatic Entity

• Exemplar Essayer
  • Amigo ad infinitum.
Drawing and writing works for me - creating music is annoying (but I want to make a really good song one day), since I don't have or know how to make samples that sound right. Making levels in games is good too, as long as there isn't masses of options and lists that take ages to put in for a good level. A lot of good ideas come up while I'm in bed - if they're good enough, I'll get up and write them down. Actually, this thread is making me feel like I want to create something...
Juvenescence and multifariousness is eternal.

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Bathroom... I swear, I always get the best idea's when im in the shower...
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline iamzack

If I had a decent attention-span, I could be submitting a portfolio for the AP drawing exam. -.-; Sucks not being able to finish anything that could be really cool.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
Creativity is ... wait, hold that thought I got an idea.

:p

Bathroom... I swear, I always get the best idea's when im in the shower...
S'long as you don't run out of the toilet screaming 'Eureka!'
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Done!

Creativity is a problem for me, since I find that if I begin working on a new project I am unlikely to ever finish the previous one; similarly, I find that if I let myself stray from writing the scenes of a story in their proper order (i.e. okay I've got no idea where to go at the moment, but I can do the next big thing in the story) I'm not very likely to finish it either.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline blackhole

• Still not over the rainbow
  • Destiny can suck it
    • Black Sphere Studios
Done!

Creativity is a problem for me, since I find that if I begin working on a new project I am unlikely to ever finish the previous one; similarly, I find that if I let myself stray from writing the scenes of a story in their proper order (i.e. okay I've got no idea where to go at the moment, but I can do the next big thing in the story) I'm not very likely to finish it either.

I tend to prefer coming up with entirely new universes for each of my stories.

I'm not good at writing out of order, either. Too hard to get passing references right.
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Possibly the worst thing in the entire world is to get an awesome song idea the night your 10-page essay is due.
At least then you have more of an excuse to not do it than just sitting your ass procrastinating...*cough*
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline blackhole

• Still not over the rainbow
  • Destiny can suck it
    • Black Sphere Studios
Possibly the worst thing in the entire world is to get an awesome song idea the night your 10-page essay is due.
At least then you have more of an excuse to not do it than just sitting your ass procrastinating...*cough*

I had 4 pages of it done, jeez.

I figured. I was referring to myself. :P
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.