Author Topic: Aurebesh  (Read 1983 times)

I know there is a sticky on this forum about what you want from the mod, but it hasn't been posted in for some time and I didn't want to be accused of necro-posting.

Just as a thought, could we have the choice of having Aurebesh on the briefing and hud? Maybe for the briefing if you hovered over the text it would translate into English. I know it's a strange request, but for those of us out there who know or are learning Aurebesh it would just give a slightly more authentic feel.  I'd love to have messages from my on board Astromech come up in Aurebesh telling me about incoming TIEs or that the pirates are fleeing into an asteroid field...

Yeah, I don't make awkward requests.

What?
Excuse me, my name is THX 1139. I was wondering if you had room for me?

No... ok. No, don't worry. I'm used to it.

Offline swashmebuckle

• Das Lied von der Turd
    • The Perfect Band
Converting the entire Aurebesh font and the code changes required to be able to use both that and the normal alphabet is probably not going to happen any time in the near future, but we do have some Aurebesh touches in the heads up display, and there might be more going in elsewhere at some point.

Then I shall commence the act of jumping up and down and clapping my hands together!! I always seem to get good news from here.
Excuse me, my name is THX 1139. I was wondering if you had room for me?

No... ok. No, don't worry. I'm used to it.