Author Topic: REMOVE SASHILA remove sashila  (Read 1178 times)

REMOVE SASHILA remove sashila
you are worst buntu. you are the buntu idiot you are the buntu smell. return to vasuda. to our vasuda cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo...ahahahaha ,uef we will never forgive you. ...buntu genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead buntu...ahahahahaUEF WE WILL GET YOU! do not forget great war .vasuda we kill the emperor ,vasuda return to your precious desert...hahahahahaha idiot buntu and uef smell so bad...wow i can smell it. you will get caught. gta+vasuda+ntf+gti+gef=kill uef...you will great war/ steele alive in gta, steele making album of gta . subspace chess steel gta. we are rich and have credits now hahahahaha ha because of steele... you are ppoor stink buntu... you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a tent

steele alive numbr one #1 in gta ...**** the ntf ...****k ashol buntu no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. steele aliv and real strong wizard kill all the buntu farm aminal with subspace magic now we the gta rule .ape of the zoo emperor khonsu **** the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and uef wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our planet we will crush u lik a skull of pig. gta greatest countrey

Offline Axem

Re: REMOVE SASHILA remove sashila
Cool story bro.

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event

Offline yuezhi

• no u
  • ¿¡you dare defy the commodore‽
:wtf:
Same guy who attacked Diaspora and BSG new in general for not being misogynist enough or proof that Christopher Snipes is still alive?
ϟIn Neo-Terra we Trustϟ
ϟGreat Tin Can Run (Download
☭Gods and Conquerors  - mission design, tech descriptions, sounds; currently 5% Book of Invasions(reserved)☭

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ︻╦╤─   Bob is building an army.
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂          ☻/         This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il███████████████████].       /▌          Copy and Paste this all over
  ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...     / \          Youtube if you are with us!

Offline Darius