Author Topic: Problems with graphics: War in Heaven: Part 1  (Read 1399 times)

Offline Fox_Neo

• Greetings from Spain.
Problems with graphics: War in Heaven: Part 1
Hello guys,
I am playing War in Heaven: Part 1 and it's great!. But I have a problem. In the mission "Darknest Hour"  and next mission, the graphics don't work correctly.  All games are installed by Knossos 0.13.3 and  the last version MediaVPs that I have installed is 4.1.23
Thanks.
Captura-pantalla1" border="0 Captura-pantalla2" border="0 Captura-pantalla3" border="0 Captura-pantalla4" border="0Captura-pantalla5" border="0

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: Problems with graphics: War in Heaven: Part 1
Please generate a debug log by running a debug build from knossos, then upload it using the "Upload debug log" functionality there and post the link here.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Fox_Neo

• Greetings from Spain.
 I don't know how generate the debug log with the Knossos. Is there any tutorial?  I have tried this:
Captura6" border="0
But don't work.

Thanks.

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
First, use the "Run Fast Debug" option. Let the game load, go into a mission in which you have experienced issues, let it run for a bit (that is, actually enter the mission and play for a bit), then quit the game. Then, go back to Knossos, open the "upload debug log" option. Knossos will then upload the log and give you a link, post that link here.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Fox_Neo

• Greetings from Spain.
OK thanks.
The link is:
https://fsnebula.org/log/5e559e2acb0d3321b2c9861c

When I have executed  in mode debug   appears three windows warning and I click in continue:
warnings" border="0

Offline Mito [PL]

• Proud Member of Slavicus Mechanicus
Hm. Maybe try to disable shadows and deferred lighting in your mod settings -> FSO settings -> List type Graphics?
How do you kill a hydra?

You starve it to death.

Things like that can happen on Debug builts, shouldn't be a problem on regular builts.

Code: [Select]
OpenGL Version   : 4.5.0 NVIDIA 381.65It's worth trying to update drivers. These are 2 years old.
I don't remember exactly but some drivers around 381 were faulty for Freespace (at least for me).

OpenGL Version   : 4.5.0 NVIDIA 381.65It's worth trying to update drivers. These are 2 years old.
I don't remember exactly but some drivers around 381 were faulty for Freespace (at least for me).

Seconded. I had issues on the 381 drivers on my 1080, but none on current WHQL release

Offline Fox_Neo

• Greetings from Spain.
OK perfect !!  I have  updated my drivers and  at the moment all the problems have been solved.
Thank you very much for the help.