Author Topic: Silent Threat: Reborn  (Read 5535 times)

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Just checking... at the moment we have myself, GE (leader), KT, and Hades willing to work on it to get it as good as possible...

am i missing anyone?  everyone report in. :)

oh, and KT, get those ST missions done as soon as you can.  no big hurry though :cool:

i can't wait

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Workin' on it. I told GE I should have them by Sunday if I work my ass off.. Don't get your hopes up. It's ST, and its a 48 year old man whore.

:doubt:
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Already working on it. :) Tweaking stuff.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
i'm ready to start whenever you are

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Alright, here's how it works. KT, finish off standard Silent Threat. Stealth, you get it from him, both of you test all the missions, name jump nodes etc, and Stealth can write the campaign file. Send the missions and the campaign to me, I'll play through it and give my approval.
Meanwhile I'll go through the original FS1 campaign and enable Lucifer shields and fix miscellaneous bugs. Then we'll grab DTP's models, stuff everything in a VP and be done with it. ;)

After Release 2 is out I'll try to set up an ICQ chat (since we don't have an internal) outlining Reborn's mission outline. Then we'll divvy them up among the FREDders we have and get cracking. Sound good?

Oh, and I've updated the website. Thanks Stealth... :doubt:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2002, 12:33:15 pm by 510 »
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
oh PUHLEEEAAAZZEEEEE

go ***** to shrike why i couldn't get FTP access... he said "gamespy said it was impossible for me, or anyone, to get FTP access at this time"

... you KNOW i would've done the site :rolleyes:

:D

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
Stealth has a point.. if there's anything he loves more than posting it's flash. :nod:

One prob, I'm running off ICQ lite and nothing can change that as I refuse to let ICQ crash my system repeatedly so we are going to have to do it IIRC style perhaps if you want me to participate.

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
or AIM style?

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
Fine here.

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
AIM is great. IM me on ICQ and we'll trade names.

Offline Solatar

Stealth told me to go and report in:

Hades reporting for duty sa'!

Do we know what changes we're going to make so far? I know we are going to change the last mission, but do we know what else?

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
you got AIM?

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Quick! Check his profile!

*attacks Hades*

Apparently not. If you do, PM me with your screen name.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
Hehe like checking his profile isn't the first thing I did.

BTW.. Freding we have you, me, Stealth, and Hades.. how many more do you want/not want/are we fine now?

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
that's all we need.

we've also got Stargunner or whoever... as backup i guess

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
I'm a bit cautious having Stargunner FREDding. He isn't known for his impeccable grammar...
FS2 Freak would like to contribute, too. Unfortunately he's only getting FS2 for Christmas, and he hasn't FREDded before, so by the time he plays though the main FS2 campaign and learns the ropes in FRED we'll be done. I hope.

I think we four should be able to handle this. Keep ICQ open whenever possible, so we can organise something. 'K?

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
yeah, sure!

i'll talk to you after school today

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Read through the threads and see if your question has been answered. If not, Stealth will be happy to help.

i love that :D

Yeah, of course i'll be happy to help, that's what i'm here for :) :nod:

Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
I'm a bit cautious having Stargunner FREDding. He isn't known for his impeccable grammar...

Hay?:doubt:  What do you mean bay that? My grammar is ok I think.:rolleyes:  Not that I'm mad but come on give me a chance here.
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
It is a little cheap to say that.. it's not like it's behind his back or anything GE ;) (remember, you didn't want an internal)

Beside the fact he spelled "hey" wrong and "by" and missed a lot of correct punctuation.. there's always spellcheck

Sorry Emp, but i'm going to play Devil's Advocate (not the pinball game mind you) and act as PR.

Don't worry Star, If we need extra people, we'll give you a ring. A'ight? No hard feelings.

Too Long, Didn't Read