Author Topic: Epiphanies sound clips?  (Read 3653 times)

Offline babylon5comlink

• WTF=What the fred2?!
Epiphanies sound clips?
I am working on a single mission for TBP but I need the sound files from the episode and of course The Down below sound archive does not contain the sounds I want.:rolleyes: So I was wondering if anyone who had the Babylon series DVDs could record these sounds for me and send them to me.;7 If this is not possible I will have barrow the series from my friend again (But it would be around a month before I could get a hold of them from my friend). IT would just make my life easier and the mission would be much closer to being done, if someone would send me the sound clips.:D

The season is season 4 and the episode is Epiphanies and it is earth's attempt at slandering babylon 5 by attack transports at the last jumpoint stop off before Babylon 5. Black Omega squadron is doing the attacking. Ivonova heads off the attack. I would like any sounds from this battle if possible.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 11:48:39 pm by babylon5comlink »
_________________TBP___________________

Babylon 5 addict!!!

"We are Rangers. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One." Ranger Motto

Offline den5

Re: Epiphanies sound clips?
Check out this mission made by IFH team. It contains all the sounds that you need. But you need to convert them into ogg format because they are in mp3.

http://ifhgame.ru/main/dao-download-area

Offline babylon5comlink

• WTF=What the fred2?!
Re: Epiphanies sound clips?
Thanks den5 this was exactly what I was looking for :)
_________________TBP___________________

Babylon 5 addict!!!

"We are Rangers. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One." Ranger Motto