Author Topic: Nuclear reactor stuff, split from WHIYL  (Read 2958 times)

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
Re: Nuclear reactor stuff, split from WHIYL
Which is why we need to go straight to the enviornmentalists and gently explain that we're on their side 

Some of them have gotten a clue, and have tried to present their case, but most still wont listen. In recent decades environmentalism has turned into something of a religion, and as part of its dogma is anything nuclear is bad. Remember all the protests 10 years go to oppose launching galileo because it has an RTG?
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
Re: Nuclear reactor stuff, split from WHIYL
theyre always worried about nuclear waste but todays nuclear waste is tomorrow's nuclear fuel. who knows what we will be able to do with 10th generation reactors. if the environmentalists dont like it i have a plan for a reactor that runs on tree hugging hippies. we will throw these hippies into a big furnace and use them as fuel to heat water to create steam to drive turbines. i dont know what kind of power that will generate, but it would suck compared to a nuke plant.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN